– Also known as PAS 128 or GPR Surveys, these surveys are essential in:
Detection, positioning and identification of buried pipes and cables beneath the ground.
– As our utility surveys combine the techniques of cover lifting, Radio Frequency/Electromagnetic Location (EML) and Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR); we can detect and map metal pipes, plastic pipes, electricity cables, drainage systems, telecoms, traffic signalling, and fibre optic cables.
Along with our topographic survey expertise, we are able to build a complete model of above and below ground detail.
– PAS 128 Utility surveys
– Buried object mapping (GPR)
– Borehole clearance surveys
– Single service locating
– Drainage mapping surveys
– CCTV drainage inspection surveys
– Utility record searches